Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?



I just got home from back-to-school night for my 5th grader, and I'm fairly confident I'm not :-) Wow! These teachers are incredible, so I was excited to see this Thursday's FREE make-and-take card. It will be perfect to send to her and show her a little "love". This card features two sets from the Oxford collection of stamps from Hero Arts (you probably know by now that Hero Arts has teamed up with Basic Grey to create stamps that coordinate beautifully with their paper collections). These stamps would work perfectly for school scrapbooks, too! Basic Grey is not the only company Hero Arts has teamed up with either. They have just released stamps and coordinating embossing folders and dies in partnership with Sizzix. And guess what? We got them in the shop TODAY! Jenn will be demoing the dies on Tuesday, so stay tuned for more info on that as well!

No comments: