Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How does she do it?



Next time you see Marilynn in the shop, be sure to give her an "atta boy"! She has been creating our weekly make-and-take cards for almost 8 years now. Can you even imagine that? Sometimes, it's all I can do to create one card - especially when there's a deadline! Well done, Marilynn!!!!


I particularly love this week's card. Marilynn created the soft cloud background using the cloud template from Printworks. Simply sponge color around the template - it really is that easy! She used the Accu-cut to create the birdhouse (again using leftover scraps of paper - love it!) and created the branch with the Fiskars Limited Edition branch punch (which she punched twice to make the perfect length). Simple and a thing of beauty. Stop in Thursday to make one for yourself!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Cute card! I wish I had been there to make it! I need that cloud template :)