Monday, October 11, 2010

A Stitch in Time


Many moons ago (before children) I used to cross stitch. Sadly, I don't have the spans of uninterrupted time like I used to, but I do have a huge collection of DMC thread. I was delighted to find these Punch & Stitch punches that make use of DMC thread (and other floss) but require a lot less time! Use the punch to create perfectly shaped holes. You can then decide how to stitch them - there are endless possibilities. Jenn created 2 different stitches on this card - both from the same punch! This is the circle punch, but there are several other shape options. Stop in and see for yourself just how much fun this is! Jenn will be demonstration the punches on Tuesday between 12-2.

1 comment:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

We must have been separated at birth. I, too, used to cross-stitch, and have boxes that contain every color DMC floss. I made tassels for bookmarks with some of mine this year.

I also have that punch. I should use it. ;/