Monday, July 12, 2010

Flower Fanatic!


The new Color Me Crazy flowers from Petaloo are terribly addictive. You've been warned! These white flowers come in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be colored with Copics, Glimmer Mists and inks of virtually any kind. They can also be embossed with your Cuttlebug Embossing Folders. Don't you love how you can make them match any project you're doing? When I first got my hands on them, I immediately went to Jenn's house so we could experiment together. Her teenage son was walking by and said, "Oh can I try?" This is the 2nd time this has happened, and the last time (marbling with Smooch) turned out to be one of our most popular demos ever. We have the official "seal of approval". But don't take my word for it - stop in yourself between 12-2 on Tuesday and see what I mean. But remember....you've been warned!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card that is. So simple and smart. Love the green and the background.