Saturday, April 24, 2010

For your punching pleasure


I'm sort of a neat freak, so punching small items, only to get glue all over the place to adhere them, is not one of my favorite crafting activities. That is why I was completely enamoured by the new self-adhesive punch paper that just arrived. It's thin enough for most punches (including the new embossing punches by Marvy), and neat and tidy to work with. Wait until you see how it works with the new EK Success chain punches. Wow! It comes in a huge variety of colors, and it has a white core. When you use embossing punches, you can "scruff" off the color of the embossed part to make the design really pop! Come give it a punch and see what you think at our FREE Learn at Lunch demo on Tuesday from 12-2.

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

Self-adhesive punch paper? Be still my heart.

Oh, and I am not ignoring the calls I get that my ordered products have arrived. I'll get there at least in late May. :/