Saturday, July 4, 2009

A time to give thanks


So....you know how you really need to send a thank you note, but time keeps getting away from you? Eventually, you reach the tipping point where you either have to just admit that you're not going to send one, or you have to make something so fantastic that it looks like you were working on it the whole time. That's where I found myself today. And, since the shop is closed, I thought maybe I could work on something fantastic. So, I pulled out my Outlines stamps to see what I could come up with. My friend loves to sew, so I thought something sort of "patchwork" might be nice. I added a little bit of bling with light blue gems by Memory Box. All in all, I thought it was a respectable bit of gratitude. Happy 4th of July, everyone!

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

I have Outlines stamps, and man, are they work! Nice patchwork job! I applaud your patience. :-)