Friday, April 24, 2015

New Distress Color is Here!



The April Distress color of the month arrived at the store!  Welcome Fossilized Amber!  As you know, the color of the month is announced at the beginning of each month, and we receive it towards the end of the month.  Harriett just called me to let me know that it arrived and is ready to purchase, so I thought I would pass along that information ASAP.  We upped our order numbers, so we have lots in stock.

Want an introduction to the color from the man himself?  Here is a video from Tim Holtz talking about Fossilized Amber:




You can also see the video directly on YouTube here- https://youtu.be/hy426IMrBcM

Also as a heads up, if you stop by the store this weekend to get it, you might want to pick up some Stick It adhesive sheets that work with adhering intricate dies.  I will be posting a video tomorrow about that product, and I am expecting it to be a popular item!

No comments: