Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


If you are traveling today, may the roads be clear. And if you are staying home, may the dishes somehow clean themselves! My family's tradition is to head downtown this morning and spend time at one of the museums. For our Thanksgiving meal, we go to the American Indian Museum. If you've never been, the exhibits are amazing and the food is exotic and delicious (and more like what a "traditional" Thanksgiving meal would have been, I like to think).
So, my life is such a routine, that any changes throw me off a bit. For example, I woke up this morning and panicked that I hadn't loaded the Thursday make-and-take photo on the blog. Duh! Since we're not open today (or tomorrow for that matter), there is no make-and-take today. But, being a creature of habit, I thought I'd load NEXT Thursday's (Dec. 4) make-and-take photo instead. The Wall of Fame theme for December is Poinsettias and Evergreens, so this card will help get your juices flowing in that direction. It features one of the stunning Hero Arts Design Blocks, layered poinsettia flowers by Creative Impressions and a cool card shape by Paper Cut. Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and see you next week!

1 comment:

Chrisi said...

Angela, I had no idea that was your family's tradition - I love it! I hope to see you soon and thanks to you for making my life fuller for being in it. - Chrisi -